Simple Banana 🍌 Bread
I love baking with condensed milk!
This is a recipe I’ve used for years ❤️
4-5 Ripe Bananas
1 Tin of Condensed Milk
2 and a half cups of SR Flour
- Preheat your oven to oven 180 degrees
- Mix all ingredients well until combined
- Pour into a greased and lined loaf tin or 20cm round tin
- Bake for 45 minutes and check. It could take up to 1 hour depending on your oven.
- Cool and serve with cream cheese icing
Follow Me ON or Share this
2 thoughts on “Simple Banana 🍌 Bread”
Picture for banana bread has baking powder in it but it’s not mentioned in the ingredients?
Yes shown because I only had plain flour so I made my own self raising by adding the baking powder 🙂