Who loves pancakes? The kids wanted them this morning before we head off to soccer. I had a craving for sugar (slap me now!!) I’ve been staring at a tin of condensed milk for a long time in the cupboard! Caramel sauce came to mind!
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of Salted Caramel powder
- 1/4 cup thickened cream (pour in at the end and stir well before serving)
Warm condensed milk and salted caramel powder, continually stirring until thickened and golden. Add in thickened cream at the end and top your pancakes with it.
- 1 cup SR flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate powder
- 1/2 cup milk (add more to thin out mixture if needed)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (can easily be omitted due to caramel sauce and white chocolate powder)
Whisk mixture until smooth and creamy. Grease a pan and fry pancakes until golden on each side. Stack pancakes and drizzle with caramel sauce. I love topping mine with Cocoa Maca Dukkah. Kids loves stewed apple on theirs
Enjoy and Happy Saturday