Skip to content
Peanut Butter 2 or 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- 1 cup of peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of white sugar (I used raw sugar – about 3/4 of a cup – if you are being healthy leave it out )
- Preheat over to 180 degrees
- Add all ingredients into a bowl. Mix well with a spoon until combined.
- Line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Roll mixture into balls and place onto tray.
- Press down with a fork
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Keep a close eye on the biscuits.
- Remove from oven, biscuits will firm up upon cooling.