Coffee Icecream (with a dash of Tequila)
- 600ml of thickened cream
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of instant Coffee dissolved in 2 tablespoons of hot water (allow to cool)
- 1 tablespoon of coffee tequila
- Container with a lid to freeze
- Pour all ingredients into a large bowl and beat with an electric beater until thick and creamy.
- Pour into a container and slow to freeze overnight.
- If you do not want to freeze it overnight, you can eat it as a soft serve after 5-6 hours.
- This does have alcohol so it is an adults only ice cream.
Follow Me ON or Share this