- 150g of Caramilk Chocolate broken into small pieces
- 200g pouring cream
- 400g Full Cream Milk
- 120g of caster sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- Place Caramilk Chocolate into the mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8.
- Scrape down sides of the mixing bowl with your spatula.
- To the Thermomix Bowl, add in milk, cream, sugar, and egg yolks.
- Cook for 8 min/90°C/speed 2.
- Then blend 5 sec/speed 4-7, increasing speed gradually from speed 4 to speed 7.
- Pour mixture, into 2 shallow containers.
- Allow mixture to cool completely before placing into freezer for a minimum time of 10 hours.
- When ready to serve, complete the following steps:
- Remove from freezer and cut into pieces.
- Place half the pieces into the Thermomix bowl and blend for 20 sec/speed
- Quickly mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 with the aid of spatula.
- Transfer ice cream into a bowl.
- Repeat the above step for the second container.
- Serve immediately!
- We topped ours with Nestle Dulce de Leche!!!
If you loved this recipe, I would love you to leave some feedback below. Thank You and Happy Cooking
© Foodie Mumma Ren, 2020,
26th July 2020
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.