• 4 cups of Gluten Free Cornflakes
• 1/2 cup glacé cherries
• 3/4 cup of mixed dried fruit
• 1/2 cup slivered or flaked almonds
• 1/2 cup macadamias
• 1/3 cup of craisins or currants
• 1 can of condensed milk
Optional: Melted Milk or Dark Chocolate to coat the bottom of the biscuits and white chocolate to drizzle over the top
1. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees (fan forced)
2. Line 3-4 trays with baking paper and set aside
3. In a large bowl, add your dry ingredients apart from the chocolate
4. Pour in your tin of condensed milk
5. Mix well until everything is combined
6. Place a large tablespoon of the mixture on to the baking tray. Space the biscuits out as they will spread slightly.
7. Bake for approximately 13 minutes (sometimes these may take a few minutes longer)
8. Allow to cool on the trays until almost set, then move on to a wire rack to cool fully.
9. Spread the melted chocolate on the base of the biscuits
10. Drizzle white chocolate over the top of the biscuit.
11. Store in an air tight container.