White Chocolate & Raspberry Muffins
Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffins ❤️
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar add more if you like it sweeter
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup melted cooled butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Make a well in the centre of the bowl.
- Pour the eggs, milk and butter into the well and mix with a spoon or spatula until just combined and there are no lumps.
- Add raspberries and Choc chips
- Spoon mixture into muffin pans and bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.