• 1 and a half cups of chocolate biscuit crumbs
• 80g butter, melted
• 500g Cream Cheese, softened
• ¼ cup caster sugar
• 2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
• 100g milk baking chocolate , melted and cooled slightly
• 100g white baking chocolate , melted and cooled slightly
• 1 cup thickened cream, softly whipped
• Fresh berries to top
1. Mix the biscuit crumbs and butter together in a bowl then press into the base of a greased and lined 20cm round springform pan. Chill in the fridge until firm.
2. Beat the Cream Cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
3. Divide cream cheese mixture into 2.
4. Add the gelatine and milk chocolate and mix until smooth then fold through the cream.
5. Repeat with the white chocolate
6. Pour the white chocolate mixture over the prepared base.
7. Then pour the milk chocolate mixture over the top gently.
8. Chill for 4 hours or until set