🍪 Cornflake Cookies 🍪
- 250g butter, chopped, at room temperature
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 4 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup milk choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 4-5 large oven trays.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. (I use an electric mixer)
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Slowly Fold flour in using a spatula, 1 cup at a time.
- Mix cornflakes and choc chips through mixture.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls.
- Arrange on trays. Don’t place more than 12 on a tray as the biscuits will spread
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an air tight container or freeze in bags or containers
These are a firm favourite in our household! Perfect for lunch box snacks 💜 #foodiemummaren