- 500g Philly Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice (Mine was a little bit short but it still worked)
- 250g butternut snap biscuits crushed
- 125g melted butter
- 1 tin of coconut condensed milk
- 2 Passionfruit
- Crush butternut snap biscuits in a blender until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Place crumbs and into a medium size bowl.
- Melt butter, allow to cool slightly and mix with the crumbs.
- Press into a slice tray/glass baking tray and place into fridge to set
- In a food processor / thermal appliance / mixmaster or in a bowl with hand beaters place in your cream cheese, lemon juice, coconut condensed milk. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Fold your Passionfruit through until combined well.
- Pour filling over the slice base
- Place in refrigerator overnight to set
- Happy Cooking Ren xx