Skip to content
Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams unsalted butter, diced into pieces
- 50 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp paprika, red
- 1 tsp Italian herbs, Used Mixed Herbs instead if you can’t source Italian
- 1 portion mixed vegetables, 1 Cup of Frozen Peas or vegetables
- 1 sweet potato, grated and liquid squeezed out
- 1 zucchini, grated and liquid squeezed out
- 90 grams grated cheese
- 500 grams full cream milk
- 1 tsp porcini salt, See my other recipe
- 425 grams tuna, canned, drained
- Chop garlic for 3 seconds on speed 7.
- Add diced butter, plain flour, milk, cheese, paprika, herbs and porcini salt.
- Cook for 8 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
- Add in tuna and remaining vegetables.
- Mix Well with spatula.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 95 degrees, speed 1 on reverse.
- Serve with steamed rice or pasta.