Passionfruit & Orange Curd Tea Cake
1 cup SR flour
1/4 cup caster sugar
1/4 cup milk
Curd: See my Curd recipe
- Mix all ingredients together using an electric hand mixer.
- The mix will be quite thick
- Line a round cake tin with baking paper.
- Pour in half of the mixture and spread out. This is difficult to do as the cake batter is very thick like dough. Don’t stress it will work.
- Dollop small spoonfuls of the remaining batter on top of the curd.
- Place into a 180 degree oven and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with custard or ice cream.