The kids are huge fans of Pork Belly. This pork belly was purchased from Piggy in the Middle! Simply the best pork belly we have ever eaten!
1 packet of Hokkien Noodles
1/4 cabbage shredded
8 mushrooms sliced
1 zucchini diced
1/2 a head of broccoli chopped into florets
2 cloves of crushed garlic
2cm of ginger grated
1/4 cup of kechup manis ABC SAUCE
1/2 cup Flavourista Orange Dessert Sauce
1 tablespoon of oil
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees
- Prepare your pork belly by making cuts into the fat layer at 1cm intervals with a very sharp knife or box cutter. Don’t cut into the meat.
- Place pork belly into a roasting tray with a rack
- Pat pork belly dry with paper towel.
- Lightly oil the pork belly and rub a generous amount of salt into the fat layer
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour and keep a close eye on the crackle.
- In a pan, stir fry your vegetables
- Prepare your noodles as per packet directions.
- Mix sauces together and add in ginger and garlic
- Pour into vegetables and add in noodles
- Serve with sliced pork belly