Pork Belly with Noodles
The kids are huge fans of Pork Belly. This pork belly was purchased from Piggy in the Middle! Simply the best pork belly we have ever eaten!
1 packet of Hokkien Noodles
1/4 cabbage shredded
8 mushrooms sliced
1 zucchini diced
1/2 a head of broccoli chopped into florets
2 cloves of crushed garlic
2cm of ginger grated
1/4 cup of kechup manis ABC SAUCE
1/2 cup Flavourista Orange Dessert Sauce
1 tablespoon of oil
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees
- Prepare your pork belly by making cuts into the fat layer at 1cm intervals with a very sharp knife or box cutter. Don’t cut into the meat.
- Place pork belly into a roasting tray with a rack
- Pat pork belly dry with paper towel.
- Lightly oil the pork belly and rub a generous amount of salt into the fat layer
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour and keep a close eye on the crackle.
- In a pan, stir fry your vegetables
- Prepare your noodles as per packet directions.
- Mix sauces together and add in ginger and garlic
- Pour into vegetables and add in noodles
- Serve with sliced pork belly
Follow Me ON or Share this
2 thoughts on “Pork Belly with Noodles”
the orange sauce isn’t available any more what would you use instead?
I would use a sauce from Marion’s kitchen instead. Honey soy would be amazing