- 100 grams chocolate chips or crushed chocolate, Easter eggs etc
• 1 bottle very cold thickened cream, (600ml)
• 6 heaped tablespoons Milo
• 2 tablespoons Heavenly Chocolate Powder
• You can add sugar to this but I didn’t
1. Add chocolate to bowl and blitz – 5 seconds/Speed 7. Set aside.
2. Place butterfly into bowl. Add thickened cream, Milo, chocolate powder and Beat – 20 seconds/Speed 4.
3. Add the blitzed chocolate and beat – 10 seconds/Speed 4. If it has not thickened, keep beating 5 seconds at a time, until the cream has thickened, and has the ‘frangipani’ look at the top.
4. Place in fridge to chill for a few hours. Serve sprinkled with extra Milo!
My recipe is adapted from the original recipe which is located here https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/desserts-sweets-recipes/milo-mousse/22fm1nz5-c7e05-205678-cfcd2-xevhlxns
You can leave out the chocolate pieces for a smooth consistency.
Use this to ice cakes as well. Delish.