Hubby has been asking me to bake blueberry muffins for a long time. I sat down and wrote this recipe today. Will let you know what he thinks. I reduced the sugar but if you have a sweeter tooth, add 40-50g more.
* 375 g of self raising flour
* 80 g of caster sugar
* 375 g of milk
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon of vanilla
* 150g coconut oil (or butter)
* 200 g of blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
2. Place the butter or coconut oil into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 1-2 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 2, until melted. (My coconut oil was solid due to winter and only took 1 minute to melt)
3. Add the flour, sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
4. Add the blueberries and with a spatula, gently stir through the batter.
5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
6. Ice with a lemon icing if desired.