After talking to Kat, I had a hankering to bake some biscuits. Years ago she gave me this awesome recipe which I am still yet to make LOL! Sorry Kat lol.
110g softened butter
1 packet of jelly crystals 85g
1 and a half cups of SR flour sifted
1 tablespoon of cornflour
Vanilla sugar to coat top of biscuits
- Preheat over to 160 degrees
- Prepare your baking tray.
- Line with a good quality baking paper.
- Cream butter and jelly crystals.
- Beat in egg
- Add sifted flours and mix
- Roll into balls and place onto baking tray.
- Press with a fork
- Top with vanilla sugar
- Bake for 15 minutes until cooked
Enjoy this Amazing recipe. Perfect for the children’s lunchboxes. So simple and delicious.