Curried Mince with Vegetables
This recipe came together quite quickly as the kids did not want Spaghetti Bolognaise again 😂
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1kg of lean mince
- 1 large onion diced finely
- 2 carrots grated
- 1/8 of a cabbage
- 1 cup of sliced beans
- 2 spring onions
- 2 potatoes diced into 1cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of Keen’s curry powder
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable stock or 1 vegetable stock cube mixed with 250mL of water
- Place oil in large pan.
- Brown mince and onion.
- Add curry powder and garlic powder.
- Add in rest of vegetables and simmer until cooked.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato.
Follow Me ON or Share this