Sauce Ingredients (To be blended in a food processor or Thermo Appliance)
1 tin of tomatoes
1 packet of cashews (150g)
4 cloves of garlic
1 large onion chopped into pieces
15g of ginger
1 packet Ayam coconut Milk Powder
1 cup of water
1 tablespoon of Garam masala
1 tablespoon of Tumeric
1 teaspoon ground Cumin
1 tablespoon Red Chilli Powder
1 tablespoon of Salt
1kg of Chicken Mince
1 teaspoon of brown sugar
2 tablespoons of oil
50g of butter
1 large cob loaf
Naan bread and mini pappadums to serve
1. Prepare your sauce by adding all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until a smooth paste forms.
2. Set aside to allow flavours to develop.
1. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 50g of butter.
2. Add in your 1kg of chicken mince.
3. Add in your spice mix and fry until chicken mince is cooked.
4. Combine your Butter Chicken Sauce Into the chicken mince.
5. Add in your brown sugar
6. Stir well and allow sauce to thicken. (If your sauce is too thick, add a little water to thin it out)
7. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
8. Prepare your cob by hollowing out the middle and placing the cob on a baking tray.
9. Fill your cob with the butter chicken mix and place filled cob on a baking tray.
10. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until bread is golden.
11. Serve with naan and mini pappadums.