Mini Pies Made in the (Cupcake Maker)
Thanks to an amazing lady Diana who suggested I make mini pies in a cupcake maker. Off I went today and hunted for one. I found one on Gumtree for $10 and turns out the seller was a lady I knew 😂
Test run was banana and Nutella pies
How to make mini pies in your cupcake maker.
- Preheat your cupcake maker
- While your cupcake maker is heating up, cut your puff pastry. I used a large drinking glass to cut the bases and a scone cutter for the tops. They worked perfectly.
- Once cupcake maker is heated, press the bases carefully into it, then fill with your choice of ingredients.
- Place the tops on and shut the lid
- Cook for approximately 12 minutes.
Follow Me ON or Share this