One of our go to easy weeknight meals is Curried Sausages
This is my version of it. You can jazz it up however you like.
- 1 packet of sausages (Approx 8)
- I large onion
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1/2 a sweet potato sliced thinly
- 1 packet of tomato paste (50g)
- 1 tablespoon coconut or brown sugar
- 1 carrot sliced thinly
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of Flavourista Korma Curry spice Purchase here ➡️ flavourista.com.au/RenitaHenry-May
- Brown sausages and slice into pieces
- Brown onion and return sausage pieces to the pan
- Add in sweet potato and carrot.
- Add coconut milk, Korma curry, brown sugar and tomato paste
- Stir well and simmer until cooked
- Add in peas and cook for 2 minutes
- Serve with steamed rice Tip: I stir my cooked rice through the sausage mixture for a Curried risotto type of dish.
- This meal freezes very well