1 packet of Rigatoni Pasta
500g of mince
2 cloves garlic
2 stalks of celery
1 tin of tomatoes
50g tomato paste
Salt, pepper and mixed herbs
Grated Cheese to top with
- Par boil pasta until just soft, Drain and remove. Arrange standing upright in the springform pan.
- Blitz onion, garlic, celery, carrot, mushrooms in thermomix until chopped finely. I did 6 seconds on speed 7.
- Brown mince and then add vege mix
- Add tinned tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Add salt, pepper and mixed herbs to taste
- Simmer until cooked
- Poor meat sauce over arranged pasta in a spring form pan.
- Push meat into pasta holes. This can be a bit tricky but just try your best.
- Cover with cheese and bake for 15-20 mins until cheese has melted.
- Serve with your choice of accompaniments.
Follow Me ON or Share this