Stuffed Creamy Bacon Mushrooms
- 6-8 large mushrooms
- 6 shortcut bacon rashers
- 1/3 cup cream
- Pepper to season
- 1-2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Optional: 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Remove stalks from mushroom and set aside. Chop the stalks finely.
- Dice Bacon finely and place into a frying pan. Add mushrooms and fry until soft.
- Add cream, Dijon mustard, garlic, pepper and parsley. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Arrange mushrooms into a tray and stuff with creamy bacon filling. If desired top with panko breadcrumbs for a crunchy topping.
- Bake in a moderate oven at approx 170 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- Serve immediately with your choice of main.
Happy cooking Ren xx
Follow Me ON or Share this