- 2 cups bi carb soda
- 1 cup citric acid
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops of Thieves essential oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar mixed with 1/4 cup of water in a spray bottle
- Silicone tray
- Glass jar with lid to store the Fizzy bombs
- In a large glass or stainless steel bowl, mix together baking soda and citric acid until well combined using a metal whisk or a spoon.
- Add in your drops of essential oils. (Choose any essential oils you like) Lemon, Tea Tree, Lavender, Theives, Lemongrass are perfect for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Lightly spray the dry ingredients with the vinegar mix until the mixture just comes together. Mix well. Do not soak the mixture or these will not set.
- Pour mixture into the moulds and press down well.
- Leave overnight to set and dry. Once dried, remove from mould and place gently into glass jar.
- When ready to use, pop one into the toilet and let it work it’s magic. Scrub with a toilet brush.
Add more drops of oil if you want a stronger fragrance.
These make a perfect gift for friends