WOW! This Smoothie is just amazing. Serves 3-4. My kids loved it and drank it very quickly. It is very filling due to the chia seeds and granola.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 500ml milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt or greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1-2 tablespoons of white chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of granola of your choice (use plain oats if you want less sugar content)
- Add all ingredients to your thermomix bowl.
- Blitz on speed 10 for 8-10 seconds.
You can use a Nutrininja or other blender for this recipe, however just reduce quantities.