* 1 large onion cut into quarters
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 20g of oil
* 1 kg thin or thick beef sausages
* 1 tbsp Nomad Spice
* 1 tbsp Madras Curry Powder
* 400ml water
* 50g tomato paste
* 400ml tin coconut cream
* 250g veges of your choice. I used peas and diced zucchini.
* 1 heaped tablespoon of cornflour to thicken the sauce
* Salt to taste
* Optional: for a deeper yellow colour add in a teaspoon of tumeric powder
1. Place the onion and garlic into the mixer bowl, chop for 5 sec/speed 6/MC on. Scrape sides of the bowl down.
2. In a frying pan, brown off sausages until almost cooked through. Remove from pan and place on paper towel. Drain excess fat and cut sausages into small pieces. Set aside until later. (You can peel the skins off the sausages if you wish to, but I didn’t)
3. Add oil and cook for 5 – 6 min/100 degrees/speed 1/MC off.
4. Add In Nomad and Madras Curry Powder and cook for 1 min/100 degrees/speed 1/MC off.
5. Add water and tomato paste to bowl. Cook for 5 min/steaming temperature/speed 4.
6. Insert butterfly, add cooked sausages coconut cream, vegetables, cornflour, salt and extra turmeric to the bowl. Cook for 12 min/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1
Serve with steamed rice.
Some ideas to use the curried sausage mix.
Serve with mashed potato, rice or cous cous.
Make into a pie