I finally was lucky enough to receive my replacement Kenwood Kcook. Kenwoods after sales service is simply amazing.
Being of Fijian Indian descent, curries are on of our regular family meals.
This one is mild enough for all to enjoy.
- 750g chicken breast diced
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2cm fresh ginger grated
- 1 large tin coconut milk
- 1 cup of diced sweet potato
- 1 cup of largely diced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of Sri Lankan Coconut Spice
- Extra 1/2 tablespoon Tumeric for a deeper yellow colour
Follow the chicken curry recipe in the app.
Diced onion and fry with ginger and garlic until softened. Add chicken and Veges and combine. Add coconut milk, extra Tumeric and salt, simmer for 20 mins until cooked through.
Serve with rice and other side dishes.
Use left over curry in many different ways