My kids love anything with ‘cheesy sauce’
We were given some home grown broccoli from our wonderful neighbours so I decided to make this dish for a simple dinner tonight.
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 head of broccoli cut into florets
- 500g diced chicken Breast
- 1 tablespoon of your favourite herbs ( I used Mediterranean Risotto blend from YIAH)
- Cheese sauce ( I make my own from scratch by making a roux with butter and flour then adding milk and cheese)
- Steam vegetables until just tender. Drain well and place into a baking dish
- Fry chicken breast until cooked
- Make your cheese sauce and add the herbs in.
- Assemble vegetables and chicken in a baking dish and pour over cheese sauce
- Finish with a sprinkling of grated cheese
- Bake until cheese has melted in a moderate oven