Skip to content
Tropical Stuffed Potatoes
I was looking for a simple side dish to accompany a simple stir through pasta dish one night earlier this year.
We love cooking our potatoes in the microwave using our nifty little jacket potato cooker.
- Wash and Clean Your Potatoes then either wrap in foil and bake in the oven or pierce with a fork and cook in microwave until soft.
- Cool slightly and then slice in half.
- Scoop out soft potato from the middle into a bowl
- Add some Greek Yohgurt or sour cream
- Mix in chopped ham and drained and chopped pineapple
- Add in some spring onions or fresh herbs if you wish too.
- For these we used Herb and Garlic Dip Mix and Honey Caramalised balsamic as well. You can add anything you like.
- Mix well and scoop filling back into the potato skins.
- Serve topped with grated cheese if you desire.