* 250g butter, chopped, at room temperature
* 1 cup caster sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 tablespoon vanilla
* 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
* 4 cups cornflakes
* 1 cup milk choc chips
* Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 4-5 large oven trays.
* In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. (I use an electric mixer)
* Beat in egg and vanilla.
* Slowly Fold flour in using a spatula, 1 cup at a time.
* Mix cornflakes and choc chips through mixture.
* Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls.
* Arrange on trays. Don’t place more than 12 on a tray as the biscuits will spread
* Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
* Store in an air tight container or freeze in bags or containers
These are a firm favourite in our household! Perfect for lunch box snacks 💜 #foodiemummaren