Pie Maker Doughnuts 🍩
Thank you Christie for creating the recipe. It is lovely.
1 Cup Self Raising Flour
3/4 Cup Milk
1/4 cup of caster sugar
2 tablespoons of vegetable or grapeseed oil
60g of melted butter
Vanilla essence or caramel syrup
Your choice of fillings
Extra melted butter and cinnamon sugar to coat
- Place self raising flour, caster sugar and melted butter into a bowl.
- In another jug or bowl, add milk, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients
- Whisk well until combined
- Preheat pie maker and place a spoonful of mixture into each section. Fill to about 3/4 and then add a dollop of your favourite filling.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes depending on your pie maker.
- You will know it is cooked if the doughnut is firm.
- Remove and brush with extra melted butter and dust with cinnamon sugar