What a perfect time to dig out your pie maker!
I have 2 Sunbeam brand ones. They are excellent quality. A lot of friends also use the Kmart $29 pie makers.
Kids were hungry so I came up with these simple Quiches.
◦ 4 eggs
◦ 1/4 cup milk
◦ Handful of chopped spinach
◦ 1 grated carrot
◦ 1/2 cup chopped salami
◦ 1/4 cup grated or shaved cheese of your choice
◦ 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs
◦ Light Pampas Puff Pastry
◦ Whisk eggs milk and dip mix. Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Preheat pie maker and while waiting cut your pastry to size. I left some of the quiches open (without the top)
◦ Cool for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Savoury Muffins – so simple and easy for a quick breakfast idea.
4. Pancakes 🥞
Use your favourite pancake recipe and cook in your lightly oiled pie maker
5. Cakes 🎂
Such a simple yet effective recipe idea – Take a packet of cake mix and prepare as per instructions on the box. Lightly spray pie maker with oil spray and fill with mixture.
Cook for approximately 8-10 minutes.
6. Sweet pie fillings
There are a lot of ideas out there. Some of our favourites are:
More ideas to come!
One thought on “Ideas for Your Pie Maker 🥧”
Wow I will be trying theses