- 3 tablespoons soy sauce salt reduced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 cm of fresh ginger grated
- 1 drop ginger oil
- 1 drop lime or lemon oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 orange
- 1 Lime
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 4 kaffir Lime leaves (optional)
- Brown chicken drumsticks. My slow cooker is able to go on the stove to sear them
- Baste the drumsticks generously with the marinade
- Add in the orange, Lime and kaffir Lime leaves.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours in the slow cooker.
- These can also be oven baked but just ensure your oven is on a low temperature to avoid burning the marinade.
These are delicious eaten cold the next day with a salad for lunch.