* 80g caster sugar
* 15g vanilla sugar
* 2 eggs
* 125g unsalted butter chopped into cubes
* 4 Drops of Young Living Lemon Oil
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 150g self-raising flour
* 100ml milk (Tip use the MC to pour the milk as it is 100ml exactly)
1. Preheat your oven to 170°C.
2. Line muffin tray with papers.
3. Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blitz on speed 6 for 30 seconds.
4. Spoon mixture into the cupcake liners, ensure you fill 2/3 of the way up.
5. Place in oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes.
6. Allow to cool before icing with a buttercream icing with 2 Drops of lemon oil mixed through 🍋🍋🍋🍋
Happy Cooking Ren xx